Monday, June 15, 2026

˚˖๐“ขִ໋❀


I am currently doing my first ever big crochet project and it is honestly kind of difficult to find motivation to do it. I am making a blanket, not a small simple blanket but a big one because I cannot stand small blankets! One row takes me like 45 minutes to an hour to finish and it is difficult for me to want to continue after doing one row. But I guess any form of progress is progress, I at least want to get to a half way point sometime soon and I hope I can. So far it kinda just looks like a really wide scarf to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. dww just do a little at a time!
    do you have a specific timeframe you’re hoping to get it done??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hiii suki!! I wanted to get it done within the next two months!!

      Delete

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!