Friday, September 11, 2026

Waiting

 


I stated in my last blog that I am looking for an apartment but I did not mention that I am actually looking for a place with my older sister. Which is a dream come true for me. Ever since I was little I dreamt of living with my siblings and to be able to live with my older sister while we're both in our 20's feels too good to be true. It is like a plot to its own sitcom. But due to all of my excitement the waiting feels so painful. Once the apartment is found and we begin to rent then we can start decorating, and spending everyday together. 

Where I lived before I always felt so alone, and like I had no one to talk to. I was the kind of person to sit in my room for hours already ready for plans that wouldn't happen till much later in the day. I always yearned for companionship, someone I can talk to in person. To have my sister right across the hall from me when I can bother her whenever would genuinely heal a part of my childhood self. 

Being separated from my siblings from a young age made me socially awkward, lonely, and often depressed. I cannot wait to stay up late watching movies, talking, baking , or anything else we want because it will be our home. Where we make the rules and won't have to constantly walk on eggshells. I am impatient but this


is worth the wait.

2 comments:

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!