Wednesday, July 8, 2026

I'm alive

 I have not been on my blog in weeks guys but I swear it was because I was locked in. I am on my third week of my new job (although I haven't worked one day this week yet). I got my first ever paycheck and surprisingly I still have a decent amount left over AND I got yet another Juicy bag. My collection will be growing this summer for sure. I also am obsessed with the braids I did on myself they're so cute. That is really all I have to say. I just want to make sure I post and that I keep my blog alive for memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!