Sunday, August 16, 2026

Countdown to Fall



This whole entire week I have been having the worse allergies possible. My throat was in pain for two days and my nose has been running non stop. I have taken three different kinds of allergy medicine along this week. It is safe to say I cannot wait for Fall to come. It is my favorite time of year! From the weather, the leaves falling, halloween, and of course my birthday. My hopes is by the time my birthday has come everything will be fine and I'll be able to celebrate with no extra stress.

Maybe this year I will even have a celebration and invite a bunch of people who knows! But I am very excited to see what the rest of this year has in store and I look forward to every moment to come. Even the bad parts.



October 15th, 2026 save the date!!

4 comments:

  1. good or bad ill be with you through them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww, I really hope you feel better soon <3
    I'm also really excited for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tyyy!! i actually do feel sm better already!!!

      Delete

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!