Wednesday, August 5, 2026

How to Have a Social Life?

 

I envy people who are consistently busy and always have plans. For me having an eventful week is having more than two plans in one week. Last week was probably my most eventful week in months. I went to the movies three times, and I also went to the fair! 

But coming off of that week I have done nothing besides my hair. Which I guess is semi productive. I yearn for a booked social calendar. When I was working at least I felt productive despite having nothing else planned. It is so hard to make plans with people and sometimes I honestly just get tired of asking and feel like a bother.

I am still very thankful for the people in my life who do actually enjoy my presence though. I am 100% not alone but sometimes it does feel impossible to even hang out with the people who care about you. 

One day it will all be so simple.

2 comments:

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!