Friday, August 14, 2026

Personal Library ؛༊

7 comments:

  1. I'm not creative enough lmaoo
    I love this!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg tyy!!!! if you want the code or anything you can always dm me on tiktok or insta!!!

      Delete
    2. stops that's so sweet!! if I need anything I will dm you <3

      Delete
  2. i haven’t read a single book on this list, i will have to try lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advise reading the Radium Girls, it's about real women who worked in this factory painting dials with toxic paint. They were told the paint was safe even though the company knew it was indeed not.

      Delete
  3. Radium girls was so scary how thier pain was swept under the rug. Work safety laws was non existent

    ReplyDelete

˖᯽ ݁˖· ─

​And the day that people realize that Niall would’ve out sang Harry in one direction if he got more solos is the day we heal as a society!!