With getting a new place being on the horizon the main things I have been excited about is collecting and decorating. The idea of having a specific area where I can display a bunch of things that I love and find pleasing to the eye excites me. I like a lot of things like crocheting, reading, jewelry making. To think I can have an area dedicated to crafts alone is so exciting to me. I am looking forward to a room that I can fully customize to my own liking so much. I know I want a vanity, and curtains hanging in my doorway for sure. I want
But I always bounce back and forth on the overall theme, I know I want it to be brown, but I also adore the color pink. I want to be able to incorporate both but overall keep more of a tuscan vibe since that was the vibe of my childhood home. It has been such a long time since I have had an opportunity to decorate my own room and it is something I have been looking forward to forever. It is even more exciting because I do not really have limits, since I am and adult now whatever I consider to be best fit will go. I cannot wait. I've been looking in the home decor section of every store I go to just window shopping in every store I see. I know I want a lot of mood lighting, so lots of lamps and candles. I also want to display my special interest but don't want them to clash with the overall vibe in the room.Whatever I decide I know I will be happy with because
it will be an extension of me!!!


it’s gonna look amazing, i’m excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI hope so!!
Deletecan’t wait to see the final resultttt
ReplyDeletethankyaaa
Deleteso true
ReplyDelete